SCUBA PACKAGE RATES
"If you think that Bermuda is a beautiful island above the water, you have to take the plunge
a whole new world of wrecks and marine life. You can find it too, just below the surface."
~Destination Bermuda 2006/2007
There are over 300 shipwrecks and 200 square miles of untouched coral reefs. Bermuda has the most northerly coral reef in the world. Our reef is truly expansive and not a simple series of finger and groove formations. Most people associate wreck diving with deep water, but not here. All of our diving is shallow (average 45-50 ft). We have plenty of "bottom time" to explore. Come vacation with us and you will dive with the island’s top scuba diving company.
2016 Package Rates Coming Soon!
NOTE: rates are per person, based upon double occupancy.
- Oceanview room with king-size bed and private balcony or patio
- Full American breakfast and five-course dinner daily
- 10% nightly service charge
- 9 ¾% government occupancy tax
- Welcome cocktail
- Complimentary use of weight belts, tanks & weights during dives
- Three (3) two tank dives with Blue Water Divers
- Complimentary shuttle van transportation to/from Blue Water Divers